In 2019, the Belgium Road Construction Associations (BRRC) and several strong partners – among Suivo as one of the initiators -organized the Digi-Barometer, an online benchmark for the road construction sector.The results showed that small as large contractors are already investing strong in the field of internal business operations, organization and automation. Other trends are still in the discovery phase, such as BIM.
To further inspire road construction companies in the field of digital opportunities, the Digi-Barometer team organizes a number of online summer workshops. Among other things, case studies and testimonials are shared.
In the current situation which we experienced caused by the Covid19 virus, digital tools suddenly became indispensable to guarantee basic services. We believe, the ideal time to discover new tools and technologies.
Three digital workshops
In three digital workshops, the Digi-Barometer partners inform and inspire you with high tech & quick win solutions. We answer questions live during aquestion round.
- Wednesday 17 June, 11 am to 11.30 am: Planning without Excel – Digital planning for road builders – Yordi De Graeve (Astena)
- Wednesday 24 June, 11am to 11.30am: Augmented Reality – How does AR help you organize yards? – Francis Demeurechy (AllTerra) and Gert Rombaut (Arkance Systems)
- Wednesday 1 July, 11am to 11.30am: Asset management in post-coronatimes – Increase productivity & SECURITY – Nick Willemsens (Suivo)
- Wednesday 24 June, 12pm to 12.30pm – Francis Demeurechy (AllTerra)and Gert Rombaut (Arkance Systems)
- Wednesday 1 July, 12pm to 12.30pm – Asset Management in post-coronatimes – Increase productivity & SECURITY – Xavier Lallemand (Suivo)
Register & participate
Participation is free. It is necessary to register inadvance via the website of BRRC, so that we can email you a link the day before to be there online.