Your mission is to advise our customers on how to transfer their data correctly to the Suivo IoT Cloud Platform. You’ll be part of our team of great developers and analysts with whom you’ll be working closely. The most important thing to us is that you can use your knowledge and drive to acquire in-depth insights in our software solution and Java technology.
Some of your day-to-day tasks:
- Together with the project manager you’ll analyze the customer’s business processes
- Gain insights quickly on the customer’s IT systems, while ensuring seamless integration and technical connectivity between the software tools
- Your knowledge of data and data management gives the customer confidence that the data transfer will always be accurate between his own IT systems and the Suivo Cloud Platform
- Provide support to other integrators who use our API’s
- You’ll develop new expansions for our APIs.
This makes you our dream candidate:
- You have a Bachelors degree in IT with an interest for IoT, cloud and data management.
- The experience of an internship is a bonus.
- Learning is in your DNA; you’re always acquiring knowledge on new technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with Java.
- You’re familiar with REST API’s and common authentication methods (OAuth2).
- Communication skills are necessary in order to translate the business processes into technical integrations.
- You’re a teamplayer; creative, flexible, responsible and likes to take initiative.
- Speaking Dutch and French is a must.
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
- A contract of indefinite duration. Would you like to work flexibly? Please let us know, and we’ll arrange it.
- Sufficient flexibility, in other words: sliding hours, working from home and 28 days off. We swear by a healthy work-life balance.
- An attractive salary, with extra-legal benefits (read: hospitalization insurance, a pension savings plan, intervention for your mobility, eco vouchers and a meals allowance)!
- Awesome colleagues, and therefore a creative culture. Innovation is in our DNA!
- A pleasant work environment, dynamic and ergonomic. Work and fun go hand in hand here.
- Education and training, because we like to invest in your personal development.
Suivo is provider of innovative IoT, Asset Management & Tracking solutions, and is part of the Geo Square family (Cronos group). Our customers are mainly enterprise companies, and thanks to our IoT Cloud platform and wide range of trackers, tags and sensors, we always find a suitable solution. As an ambitious scale-up, we also deliver customized solutions on demand of our clients. Together we always provide a refreshing result. This is also the reason why we are in full growth and bloom! Our employees are all entrepreneurial, and ready to shift up a gear.
We would love to work with you!