Suivo is a provider of innovative IoT, Asset Management & Tracking solutions. Our customers are mainly in the enterprise, corporate and public sector segments. We have a state-of-the-art IoT Cloud platform powered by an in-house developed ecosystem of tags, trackers and sensors.
We consider customer service an essential part of our product. Together with your team, you will ensure that we further differentiate ourselves by offering our customers a service they are happy to give a reference for. In the Benelux we rank in the Top 5 of our sector.
At Suivo there is a motivating winner's mentality. You are a team player and are encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and go that extra mile for our customers where others stop.
Connecting is in our DNA, also in yours?
Read more about your future workplace: www.suivo.com.
Some of your responsibilities:
If you like to be involved in various aspects within an organization, if the customer is central for you and you like building bridges, if people management is your thing and all that in a high tech environment, then definitely read on!
- You manage the delivery process, you are responsible for the correct roll-out of our products and services according to the requirements set by our customer.
- You guard the service level and report on KPIs, both internally and with the customer.
- You closely monitor the installations via the own technical field service and subcontractors.
- You hold operational feedback moments with the customer and report about this internally within our organization.
- Customer satisfaction requires your continuous attention by following up on milestones and interim problems. You work closely with Sales and Product Development.
- You contribute to the optimization of our backend processes and continuously take initiatives to guarantee the scalability of our services.
- You will manage a team of internal support staff, our planning staff and technical field staff.
- By immersing yourself daily in the different phases of our service delivery, you get to know our processes in detail.
- You are driven by data, measuring is knowing and you use that knowledge to report regularly.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You have a higher education in ICT, technology or engineering with a keen interest in innovative technologies and IoT solutions.
- You are an experienced professional with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in an operations and services department (e.g. in maintenance sector, automotive, industry, …)
- You are straightforward and unambiguous in your approach to customers and colleagues.
- You are a real people manager who, together with a team, goes the 'extra mile' for the customer.
- You like to build bridges, externally with the customers and internally in the organization.
- You strive for efficiency, are strong in organization and look at things critically and analytically.
- You are Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of French.
- You have a central role in our company and can communicate and report to the point.
Here's what you'll get from us:
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- An attractive, market-based salary complemented by extra benefits, such as a company car with fuel card, hospitalization insurance, a pension savings plan, a meal allowance, 28 days of vacation and flexible working hours.
- A big family. Suivo is part of the Geo Square companies.
- Suivo is an ambitious scale-up, a dynamic environment where entrepreneurship is highly valued. You will work in a flexible culture, in a team with great colleagues where creativity reigns and new, state of the art technologies get all the attention. Innovation is in our DNA.
- Our offices are brand new, open and we love flexible workplaces. We attach importance to a healthy dose of challenges, but also to the necessary portion of fun.
- You get the unique opportunity to help build the further growth of our company. At the same time, we have an eye for your passions and talents and we help you to give your career an extra push.
That's good news! Send us your resume and let us know why we urgently need you. You can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!