Digitization is the future, especially in construction!
There is a lot going on in the construction industry…
- No less than 18 million people earn their living in construction in Europe
- The sector is growing steadily and, according to certain forecasts, will grow even stronger as a result of major infrastructure works (which governments are planning). It is a sector in which there is little doubt about job security and therefore brings great opportunities.
- But face it… there are also huge challenges: construction is a sector that puts pressure on our planet and regularization is coming. How do you deal with this as an individual, company and industry?
Digital transformation can help you not only to grow in a future-proof way, but can also lay the foundations for sustainable business.
- Successful companies today are all data-driven. Simply, measurement is knowledge. Insights (in locations of your assets and workforce) allow you to make smarter decisions. Just imagine your operations knowing at all times where all your assets are. That enables you to optimize your workflows significantly.
- The Green Deal is no longer a distant concept and you can be sure that it will have an impact on your entire business operations. You will be required to report certain things clearly.
- Companies that can demonstrate that they are innovative and sustainable are likely to benefit from more favorable financing models.
- Digitization will make your entire business more efficient, safer and sustainable. Happy employees, happy customers, healthy business.
The Internet of Things in the Construction Industry
Suivo offers an IoT Cloud platform to collect valuable data and connect the dots that matter. This leads to streamlined business processes.
The optimization is impacting 3 domains:
- Workforce Management: Automate your Check-in-at-Work, use digital time registration, identification, timesheets, work orders, plan your workforce smarter based on AI, …
- Asset Management: if all your assets – such as work materials, tools, machines, etc. – are tagged, you can easily identify them, you never lose them again and your employees don’t waste time looking for them. Your inventory becomes a lot easier to manage and your assets are used more efficiently.
- Vehicle Telematics: know where your vehicles and drivers are, find the best routes, save on fuel, limit your eco-footprint, …
Seminar on a sustainable digital transformation on your construction sites
If you’re curious to find out what you can achieve by digitizing your wharfs and other operations, join our seminar (Dutch)!
Peter Geldhof will hold a chat about “Een duurzame digitale transformatie van je werf: connecteer je medewerkers, hun gereedschappen en materialen.”
Webinar on integrating your location related data and your inspection data
During our webinar (Dutch) we’ll be specifically zooming in on one of our valuable integration possibilities:
* A mix of your localization data with your inspection data.
* Your favorite ‘all seasons recipe’ for Asset Management 2.0
Based on real use cases, we show you wins by linking our asset management module with the inspection information from your inspection body.
We’re happy to tell you more about the value of your data and the advantages of IoT applications for your company. Come and have a chat at our “Digital Construction” booth. We will gladly think along with you!
- Where: Brussels Kart Expo, Groot-Bijgaarden | Suivo booth: 42
- When: Tuesday 11th of October
- Price: Entrance is free, but registration is required
More info + registration
You can now book your appointment at our booth in advance. You can also indicate with whom you would like to speak.
Will we see you there?