How the Check-in-at-work app tackles your challenges!
The legislation on attendance registration for construction sites has been in place for several years now. However, we have noticed that customers often still have questions about the registration of third parties on site. This may concern subcontractors, architects, visitors, etc. In most cases, these are people who cannot be registered by the main contractors because they are, for example, employees of subcontractors. And these can also vary from day to day. Asking subcontractors to register in advance with the LIMOSA numbers or national registration numbers is also certainly not easy administratively.
To answer these questions, Suivo has launched a mobile application for Check-in-at-work. 🎉 (Check out our release party here!)
This app allows both your own employees and third parties/subcontractors to sign indaily in a user-friendly way.
This works as follows:
- Through the Suivo web platform you indicate your construction site on a map (by address or drawing a geozone).
- You generate a key or a unique code for the site in the web platform. You can display this on the site by either printing the numerical code or the QR-code (to scan with the app).
- Everyone who arrives at the work site can download the Check-in-at-work app via App Store or Play Store.
- In the app, the person enters their details (social security number, VAT number or LIMOSA number) and the unique site code. This only has to be done once.
- Then the person clicks on the correct site name where he/she wants to check in.
- All done! The data will pass through the Suivo web platform for verification and can be registered automatically with the NSSO.
This way you can easily let any person legally enter your site without risking fines. The only requirement is a tablet or smartphone, although this doesn‘t have to be a personal device. The app offers the possibility of a multi-person check-in.
Is this a solution you’d like to explore a little further? Be sure to contact us to talk about your case!
Or check out our other articles on Check-in-at-work: