The 4th edition of the Digital Construction trade fair will be held in conjunction with the Install Day trade fair in Brussels Kart.
This show focuses on this specialized niche of construction companies. Digitization is the future, especially in construction!
There is a lot going on in the construction industry…
- No less than 18 million people earn their living in construction in Europe
- The sector is growing steadily and, according to certain forecasts, will grow even stronger after COVID 19 as a result of major infrastructure works (which governments are planning). It is a sector in which there is little doubt about job security and therefore brings great opportunities.
- But face it… there are also huge challenges: construction is a sector that puts pressure on our planet and regularization is coming. How do you deal with this as an individual, company and industry?
Digital transformation can help you not only to grow in a future-proof way, but can also lay the foundations for sustainable business.
- Successful companies today are all data-driven. Simply, measurement is knowledge. Insights allow you to make smarter decisions.
- The Green Deal is no longer a distant concept and you can be sure that it will have an impact on your entire business operations. You will be required to report certain things clearly.
- Companies that can demonstrate that they are innovative and sustainable are likely to benefit from more favorable financing models.
- Digitalization will make your entire business more efficient. Happy employees, happy customers, healthy business.
Internet of Things in the construction industry
Suivo offers an IoT Cloud platform to collect valuable data and connect the dots that matter. This leads to insights that enable you to optimize your business.
Some examples of building blocks are:
- Digitized CIAW solutions tailored to your organization; suitable for your own employees or external parties (such as subcontractors): less hassle for your administrative staff and automatically in compliance for social security.
- Digital work forms / orders: the process speeds up and papers cannot get lost.
- Digital asset management: if all your assets – vehicles, work materials, tools, etc. – are tagged, you can easily identify them, you never lose them again and your employees don’t waste time looking for them. Your inventory becomes a lot easier to manage and your assets are used more efficiently.
- Paper time registration and related paperwork are history thanks to user-friendly applications (such as apps).
Also curious about the advantages of IoT applications for your company? Come and have a chat at our “Digital Construction” booth. We will gladly think along with you!
- Where: Brussels Kart Expo, Groot-Bijgaarden | Suivo booth: DC25
- When: Friday 19th of November
- Price: Entrance is free, but registration is required (COVID-safe ticket).
More info + registration: Click here!
Will we see you there?